Suicune -- Plasma Blast Pokemon Card Review - Pokemon News and Episodes

Saturday 10 May 2014

Suicune -- Plasma Blast Pokemon Card Review

Suicune -- Plasma Blast Pokemon Card Review

Suicune Plasma Blast Pokemon Card
Pokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Suicune from the Plasma Blast Pokemon Card Set.  Suicune is a basic, water type Pokemon card with an hp of 100. It has a x2 weakness to grass type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a two colorless energy card retreat cost.  Suicune's Ability is called Safeguard, it says that all effects of attacks are prevented from EX Pokemon on Suicune.  Besides the Ability, Suicune just has one move called Aurora Beam, this move requires three energy cards, two colorless and one water, and does 70 damage.
Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, since Suicune is a basic Pokemon with no evolutions, you only have to use this Pokemon in your deck if you want to use this card.  With that being said, I would definitely consider using this card in a water type deck of mine, but since its only move requires three energy cards I wouldn't put more than 1 of these cards in a deck.  But I would include this card in a deck for two reasons, the first being its Ability, you could just keep this card in your hand and if your opponent starts using an EX card just move this card into play and into the active Pokemon spot and use its Ability to prevent your opponent from attacking.  The second reason I would use this card is that Aurora Beam does do above average damage for three energy cards.  So to summarize, I would include one Suicune card in a water type deck, preferably keep it in my hand or on the bench, and only use it if my opponent was using an EX Pokemon.

Pokemon Card Rating: 
I would give this card a 3 out of 5 rating.  In my opinion, this is an average basic Pokemon card from the Plasma Blast set.  I like pretty much everything about this card from its hp, to its Ability, and then to its only move.  But the reason I'm not giving this card any higher than an average rating is because nothing really jumps out at me with this card, it is just pretty average overall.  But if you have one spot left in a water type deck, this is a card I would definitely include in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment